Explore our Cozy Berkshires B&B
The staff at The Windflower Inn strives to make the comfort of our guests the top priority during their visit to The Berkshires. Set on 10 wooded and landscaped acres, we invite guests to explore hiking trails to a secluded pond, relax on our inviting front porch or screened in patio. After a long day exploring the area, come back and relax with a fresh baked cookie and a hot cup of tea (or local brews, ciders or wine from your exploring) and sit awhile by the crackling lobby fireplace.
- Freshly prepared breakfast served daily with homemade baked goods
- WiFi Access in all common spaces
- Lobby & Dining Room Fireplaces
- A wide variety of board games, puzzles, magazines and books are always handy for rainy days and evenings or just plain relaxing.
- Coffee or Hot Tea available 24 hours a day from the Keurig machine in the living room.
We are happy to provide guests at our Berkshires B&B with sweet treats to enjoy any time of the day. Chocolate Chip Cookies are always available and guests will delight in a rotating assortment of fresh fruit, biscotti, cranberry orange shortbread, butterscotch blondies, white chocolate chip cookies, ginger cookies, black and white cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip, and assorted chocolate candies. Available in the lobby day and night so don’t be shy!